Trip to Cyberjaya

Posted by ghimau under
Yesterday morning, I received a sms from aunty virus, "sein, akak try ftp kat secondary web server kita tapi tak dapat."

Hmm.. when I came to the office, she asked me to go to telekom web hosting, at cyberjaya. We had a breakfast, at Jas Cafe, Serdang. I did 'kelentong' her several things, and she believed me :) Hahaha

Hmm.. and the most thrilling part is, we went there with my car, which had no road tax.Hihihi
We reached at Telekom around 10.15 am, finishing our work around 3.30 pm.


Nice, using WatchGuard Firewall. Notice the baju kurung's shadow? Well, it belongs to aunty virus :)



Dell's server


Who is this?? Muhahaha.. Nice post my friend :)

5 comments:

On 21 June 2007 at 17:44 , viruspadu said...

ko mmg suka tipu akak...
tp akak x kisah (dlm hati bengang)

 
On 21 June 2007 at 17:49 , ghimau said...

Hihihi
Muhahaha (Gelak hakes)

 
On 22 June 2007 at 09:42 , Myalycia said...

aku tumpang simpati kat pn virus sbb selalu kena tipu idup2 ngan en hakes hehe...

 
On 22 June 2007 at 15:12 , فيصل said...

Sapa nama kucing ko..... aku ada kucing gak.. betik nama die...

 
On 22 June 2007 at 15:38 , ghimau said...

Nama kucing aku Ning Baizura..hihihi